You are here:
In a nutshell:
- The PTM consists of 200 questions in multiple-choice format
- The test is administered once a semester.
- All students, regardless of their advancement in the curriculum, work on identical tests.
- Each test contains items stemming from all subjects of medicine.
- The difficulty level is supposed to correspond to that of a graduation exam.
- Test items are written by teachers of the Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, the University Witten/Herdecke and the Medical University Innsbruck.
- The Progress Test offers a regular and detailed feedback of the personal knowledge in relation to a comparison group to participants .